Total Pageviews

May 1, 2012

I had a dream...

We have enjoyed the Koninginnedag in The Netherlands and the country was painted in Orange for one and a half day. It's the largest annual festival of the country and it's only over passed if the national football team makes it for the UEFA or the World Cup finals.
Here is an example of what you could find on the street during those two days.






I went to a party invited by my girlfriend and there were my friends and colleagues Marko and Adolfo. Now, if you read the next text message I got afterwards then you will deduce the party's success.


I had a dream. In the dream I approach the two osculating girls and ask: Would you mind if I join you? We would be delighted, at once they replied. Then I proceed to have to most fun ever without laughing. I'm perspiring. Losing liquid. I woke up and faced the miserable reality. But memory of that what was happening from 1:45 to 2:15am will always stay with me. I need to see them again.


Ha! "the miserable reality" is what I got days after for personal reasons. But we are going to talk about that in a possible future post. So far I don't have permission to say who wrote down this text message, but I can say that it made my day. 

2 comments:

  1. epic dream is epic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear if I have come to realize who you are Anonymous, you'll pay for you have done! #justsaying

      Delete