Total Pageviews

Oct 27, 2012

Catching up

I still remember that morning of October 27. Pigeons cooing, cormorants and albatrosses stalking at the first farmers and butchers at the Vismarkt. It was a cold morning of autumn and no clouds dancing in the blue sky. Phenomena extremely weird in the north of the Netherlands. Okay, the last description is trite. I am a beginner, what do you expect mamacita? As I was saying, the seabirds and the air rats are obviously not the reason why I remember that specific morning. The reason is a series of (un)fortunate events that has followed immediately after.
It was early, about 6am. I could not sleep more because of some calculations frustrations which origin dates since I have started my PhD. Those frustrations are messing around my head. And suddenly I felt it. Firstly it was a  strange sensation walking up and down on my spine. Further my mind was completely blocked by the last of the last idea...

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment