Total Pageviews

Nov 3, 2012

Dancing

Blurry windows,
two eyes to watch the sky;
darker and darker night of autumn,
so much rain, but still warmth inside;
and one life and no more,
to understand what is outside.

It is a rainy Saturday night and I am getting ready for dancing at the Platform. I still remember those occasions I have visited this Latin place with my Mexican and Arubian friends. This time I am going alone. It is not bad at all. Old friends continue the journey and then space and time for new ones are born. I am pretty sure I will make some new ones tonight. You do not know the power of Merengue. Still the question is: Why do people get involved in such a hurry to get friends? Loneliness perhaps. I do not fell alone anyway.

Sometimes I feel I should stay even more time in this four walls and triangular roof in order to read more. Then I will express my ideas in a more clearly way for instance. Anyway,  today I want to go out. In general I read in somewhere that best ideas come while taking a shower, shitting, or having breakfast. Dancing, in my own experience, works pretty good also.

I have had a kind of difficult week. Still remember that on the 27th of October I have got ideas and I have wrote them down. Ideas relate to my work. I thought I just came across a new approach to solve a math problem I have been working with. Three days of drafts, and dirty white boards after, I found myself in such a labyrinth that even there the Ovid's Minotaur will get lost. Need to work harder and that is what I am going to do on Monday.

Is there a conclusion for this post? I do not know... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment