Total Pageviews

Sep 23, 2010

e-mail

This is just one mail I send to a friend recently.. and I just wanted to share it.


Hello,
How are you doing? I think we do not chat since time ago. Well, here I ago!
Regard to my work I just know that is a matter of persistence and more persistence.
Once I read something like: “If you persevere to the end of this phase, your mind will intuit solutions to problems in ways that it didn't and couldn't before. You won't know how your mind does this. (I don't know how mine does it.) It just will.[1]
Then, it is just a matter of time and dedication.
After this, regard to my contribution to the science and technology, it is just one more crazy idea. The process by itself is going to be in charge. Thus, I am not that worried (it seems that I was still sleepy when I told you that).
It is not that I have to prove to the world about what I am capable o not, I do not need that. I am just happy when I reach my limits because when I am there, I realize what I  am made of.
Mistakes and even worse mistakes have been committed… I mean, I had committed. There is not way backwards. The “what if I could…” does not exist. I just want to work for the present and the future. … there is nothing to regret about. The past is the past, I learnt from it. That’s it!
I do not like to say “Good luck” or “Bye”, I prefer to say “Success” or  “See you later”,
The luck is trivial and banal.

Success my friend,

No comments:

Post a Comment