Total Pageviews

May 30, 2011

Short pass...(*)

Random things for one Monday afternoon!

I have a couple of suggestions: go and watch immediately the movie The Astronaut Farmer, and second one remember the quote:
You never truly understand something until you can explain it to your grandmother, 
Einstein.

Why so? because has been already two years and a half since I arrived to The wonderful Neverland Netherlands and still I cannot find a good topic for my research. I am stuck with the Philips experimental robot arm and this guy does not want to be modeled and controlled yet. It is getting a bit bitchy lately.
Anyway when I enjoyed the movie I just suggested you, I felt a shot of inspiration and motivation like never ever.
Now everyday when I bike to my work I am feeling like this guy...


At noon I am suddenly this guy...


but at the end of the day is always the same...


I'll keep trying... I promise it.

Bye infidels. God be with you.

(*) I mean, "short passing" is a term commonly used in football. I just wanted to write down some quick ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment